6.01.2009

Bloomin' Days!

Well it has been quite a long time since I've posted. Not very good at this blogging thing. But I've been busy. I now have an etsy store rubbishREMADE. Woot! It's been keeping me busy even though I don't actually have a lot of product posted in there at the moment.

Some of my rubbish will make its way to Kenosha's Bloomin' Days, thanks to my friend Jen Moran. She is the owner of Greenola and Solidarity Clothing and has booth at Bloomin' Days and these lovely bowls and beads will be a few of the many awesome things featured there.

So if your in the K-town area June 6th check it out. Unfortunately I will be missing out on the Bloomin' Days fun due to a trip to Mexico. My friends getting married and I'm so excited. Puerto Penasco here I come!

Click Here to Check out the Slideshow in Full Screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment