6.28.2010

Freedom or Stuff?

This design exercise was inspired by this blog post from The Simple Dollar. I know it's been awhile especially since most of my last posts were about wedding stuff. I will post final pictures of my wedding craftiness in action - promise. I just haven't gotten to it yet. I think this post especially got to me today because of all the things that come with throwing a big wedding celebration. We have amazing friends and family who were beyond generous so there are lots of new items in the house and a good chunk of extra money in the bank. After all that I think this is a good reminder for us to keep a level head and remember what we are spending money and why we are spending. I follow the Simple Dollar in my google reader feed and really enjoy it. Thanks for all the great content Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment